BOOKS AND WEBSITES REFERENCED IN THE DEBATE
- Asami Ryo (formerly had a website at www.kctv.ne.jp/~asamiryo/ but the site is down at the present time)
- Babcock, J.P.
- Constantino, Benny (see FAQ 3)
- Culin, Stewart
- Foster, R.F.
- Gaan Ji-Cing (Gaan2 Ji4 Cing1, Kan Yi-Ching) (see FAQ 3)
- Hartman, L.F. (see FAQ 3)
- Kan Yi-Ching (see Gaan Ji-Cing)
- Kwan, Alan Shiu Ho
- Lancaster, C.R. -
- Lo, Amy (see FAQ 3)
- Mah-Jongg Museum, The - MAJAN HAKUBUTSUKAN DAIZUROKU ("Illustrated Book of the Mah-Jongg Museum," or literally translated "Mah-Jongg Museum Big Encyclopedia"). http://museum.takeshobo.co.jp/
- May, Jim
- Millington, A.D. (see FAQ 3)
- newsgroup, mahjong, the (alternative link: http://groups.google.com
- Perlmen & Chan (see FAQ 3)
- Racster, Olga
- Sloper, Tom
- Stanwick, Michael - MA-JONG; a discussion of the evolution of the term, the game-play and the tile set. (As yet unpublished.)
- Tsui, Cofa
- Vanity Fair (R.F. Foster)
- Work, M.C.
See a collection of 1920s books on mah-jongg! [Click here.]
Read FAQ 11, about the history of mah-jongg. [Click here.]
Log of updates
Use your browser's "back button" to return to the debate main page, or click on any link shown, to see other information about the debate.